Friday 12 October 2012

Oh Hey

Ok dear blog. I've been neglecting you.. Sozzles. But for good reason I assure you. In the last fortnight I packed up my bags and headed for the big city. Two taxis, a bus journey and numerous sofa's later I moved into my new room in East London, which is to be my base for the next 3 months of my Editorial internship at Asos. I've learned so much in the space of two weeks. Enough buzz words to fill an Asos dictionary, and enough life lessons to fill at least half a chapter of a biography. 

I'm sure there will be a more detailed post to come... And I'll divulge the inner mechanics of the social/fashion/style/business/marketing/design hub that is Greater London House aka Asos HQ.

But for now, I am far too exhausted to write something that does it justice. 

So, here's a picture of one of my A/W must haves.. courtesy of Henry holland. 

Hello bejewelled hat. 
Be. Mine.


No comments:

Post a Comment