Tuesday 23 October 2012

Bag Boner

So I bring you this post from my bed, with a mother of an eye squint thanks to a scratched cornea. God only knows how I managed it.. but managed it I did. In a big way. 

After spending the majority of yesterday and today engulfed in a multitude of floral pillows and blankets, my eye has finally adjusted to light in 5-10 minute bouts at least. 

I've become pretty handy at navigating life/my flat/the internet with my left eye.. so it was with this beady little fellah, that I spotted this.


A little bit Chanel-y, a little bit celine-y, a little bit mine-y. 

Best of all, it's from Zara. £39.99. That's THIRTY NINE POUNDS AND NINETY NINE PENCE. As part of my birthday present, my lovely friends bought me in-store credit for my fave high street store. They know me too well. I'm all over Zara this weekend.

I can't wait to see it with two functioning eyes.

The ultimate #BagBoner


No comments:

Post a Comment